cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fault Ticket Lookup

Llama_Online
Joining in

Hi - I hope I'm posting in the right section!

I'm in Cannock, W. Mids and my connection has been down since Sat 25/01/2023. This appears to be a fairly widespread issue according to my village's FB group.

Since Saturday, the service status page keeps moving the time frame as to when the problem should be resolved and just has the generic 'an engineer is on the way' message.

I have a fault ticket reference received via SMS - is there anywhere I can use this to get 'real' information on what is actually going on?

If I had this information earlier I would have been able to plan my work week rather than to wait for non-existent engineers to turn up (no Virgin vans have appeared in the village as far as we can tell!)

1 REPLY 1

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Llama_Online, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you've been having an issue with your connection due to a local area fault. 

We're unable to give specifics on what the fault is only which services it is affecting. Here are the details we have: 

➡ Fault reference number: F010422986 
➡ Estimated fix time: 03/02/2023 18:00

➡ Description: Status report  ||  You might find that your Virgin Fibre, Voice and Virgin TV services are intermittent, with the picture freezing or disappearing now and then. We are sorry and our engineers are working hard to resolve this for you.

In terms of the estimated fix time, any times noted are only estimates based on the information we have at the time. Whilst we work hard to meet them, sometimes we need to extend them and this is unavoidable.

I can see the fault has already been logged on your account and hopefully things will be resolved soon for you. 

Keep us posted on how things go. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs