cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FB and Instagram not loading

rosiecor
Tuning in

Fur the past two weeks my phone hasn’t been able to load pictures on Facebook or Instagram. Perfect on mobile data so it’s not the device.

Also had some problems watching films within app on Virgin TV.

Internet also drops out upstairs around 11:30 every night 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Client62
Legend

Has "Child Safe"  become re-enabled in the Virgin Media online account ?

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi rosiecor,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear you facing some issues with streaming on your TV and Apps on your Phone, I was able to locate you on our system with the details we have for you, although there are no issues showing it does look like some of your devices do have low WiFi, are the devices you are facing issues with connected Via WiFi?

Regards

Paul.

Client62
Legend

Has "Child Safe"  become re-enabled in the Virgin Media online account ?

• Yes. There are no issues on mobile data with WiFi turned off so it’s not the devices.  tv apps on virgin tv also have intermittent problems with buffering, dropping, not connecting etc

I’ve never had it enabled but went and checked and lo and behold, it was enabled. It was never turned on by me, indeed I had all child safe settings off. It’s appears to be working now so thank you so much. Pity Virgin media staff are obviously unaware of this as I’ve spent hours trying to sort this. Thanks again! 

rosiecor
Tuning in

I appear to have the Facebook problem sorted thanks to a forum member. 
still waiting since Wednesday for someone from Virgin to call me back regarding all these problems and my bill………..

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi rosiecor,

Thanks for posting your query and welcome back to the community.

Many apologies for the issues faced with both apps however I'm glad to hear you've now resolved the matter.

Regarding your billing issue are you able to expand at all?

Regards,

Kain