cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F008756539 - fix date still 2nd Aug!?!?

YabbaDabbaDo
On our wavelength

In previous forum conversations it has been acknowledged by VM that a congestion issue exists in the Ipswich area and was due to be fixed on the 2nd August. Can you kindly advise if this is still the case or if not when a marked improvement in latency/packet loss should be expected please.

27 REPLIES 27

Andrew-G
Alessandro Volta

Fingers crossed for you, but don't get your hopes up.

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @YabbaDabbaDo.

Welcome back to the community page, thank you for posting on here.

I am sorry for the current issues with the F008756539 not being fixed sooner.

The estimated fixture time is still the 2nd of August up to now, we are hoping this will be the case.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

You and me both Hayley. 3 days to go to hopefully see something something far better than this  - fingers crossed indeed. 

Weds 28-JulyWeds 28-July

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @YabbaDabbaDo,

Thank you for coming back to us about this issue, the Outage is still showing to be resolved for August 2nd. 

Please let us know how your connection is doing on that date, so we can look into this further if needed.

Thanks! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Now 3rd August and seemingly no change so assume fix date gone back again?

Screen Shot 2021-08-03 at 17.31.14.png

Hi @YabbaDabbaDo,

I have taken another look at the account and unfortunately the estimated time of fix has been pushed to 06 AUG 2021 15:00.

We are planning to undertake some upgrades to support the increased demand for our services in your area. When completed, any slow broadband speeds and buffering on TiVo apps you may be experiencing (particularly at peak times) will be resolved.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this. 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

No change and I guess no surprise? When is the next fix date please 😡

legacy1
Alessandro Volta

@Ayisha_B wrote:

We are planning to undertake some upgrades to support the increased demand for our services in your area. When completed, any slow broadband speeds and buffering on TiVo apps you may be experiencing (particularly at peak times) will be resolved.

😬theirs no taking that back 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hi YabbaDabbaDo

Thanks for coming back to us. I am very sorry the estimated fix date has been extended. The date is the 27th August at 15.00

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill