cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extremely slow connectivity on some devices

alanmorgan7
Tuning in

Hi, I have 4 devices and 2 of them have extremely slow connectivity. The other 2 are completely fine.

I have a MacBook Pro and an iPhone 13 - both completely fine. Speed tests result in expected data transfer from the internet.

I have a Razer Blade 15 and a MacBook Air - both of these have terrible connectivity. At best, around 1//10th the speed.

This all all through Wifi.

I have even resorted to buying a powerlink extender set and connecting those two devices through that. It only resulted in a marginal improvement.

I have of course done a reset and a pinhole reset about 500 times to no avail.

2 REPLIES 2

gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta

How are wired speeds?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi

Hi @alanmorgan7,

Welcome back to our community forums and sorry to hear you are having issues on with your WIFI service.

We can understand this is not ideal and we want to best help.

As mentioned by @gary_dexter, are you having similar issues on wired devices? Also how long has this issue been ongoing? Have you trued our connect app https://virg.in/connectapp which can best help with wifi issues?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs