cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

External service box .

kensweet
Joining in

Having moved home in the last few weeks, I find that the external service box cover (brown) is damaged and held together with tape and may not be properly protected from the elements.

Can this be replaced please ? I can provide a photo if this would help. 

Kind regards - Ken. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Yes post up a photo of the missing cover. A VM person will respond on here in a day or two or call it in as a "fault"

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Yes post up a photo of the missing cover. A VM person will respond on here in a day or two or call it in as a "fault"

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Many thanks. Photo now attached.IMG_20210804_095823.jpg

Hi kensweet,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to see your omni box is damaged, I will be happy to arrange for this to be replaced.

I have been able to ,locate your account with the details we hold for you however I will need to clear security, I will send you a invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept?

Regards

Paul. 

Thanks for that Paul. I await the invite.

Kind regards  - Ken.

Hi Ken,

I have arranged this for you you can check this via your online account under help, my appointments.

Regards

Paul.

Hi there

I have the same problem as Ken with a broken external service box cover. Could someone please come and repair?

Hi Shantyman,

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting. We can certainly help you with this issue, and arrange for your omnibox to be repaired. 

So we can get this arranged for you, I will pop you over a private message to take some details. Please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi.