Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

External fault in AL4 area, no TV service due until 15 July?

Who else has no TV with Virgin? Service status mentions engineers working on it but expected time of full recovery is not until 15 July. I have never experienced any service to be out of action for this length of time. Who can we complain to and can I expect a refund?  Thanks

https://my.virginmedia.com/faults/service-status

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: External fault in AL4 area, no TV service due until 15 July?

Hi racherob55,

Welcome to our forums and thank you for your post. I'm sorry that you've been experiencing TV issues, we can certainly look to resolve this for you.

Just to clarify, the fault listed on our service page relates to managing your TV box online and would not account for any loss of channels. There don't appear to be any outages listed for TV services in your area. Please ensure you read full details for any listing to ensure you're able to proceed accordingly.

Looking at the backend of your account, it does appear that there may be a problem with some of your input levels. Are you still experiencing a loss of service?

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

It would appear that we had a faulty box despite we've only had it since 18 April 2019! A new box was installed yesterday by an engineer. However we now cannot see catch up TV? Any ideas how to activate this aspect?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for the update Racherob55.

When on the home screen you should see Catch up available on this, is it not showing this as an option for you on your new Tivo box?

Thank you, Emily

0 Kudos