cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exposed wire box outside house

Kayylur
Joining in

Hi,

We moved into our property in September 2021 and have contacted Virgin multiple time to have the external box removed from my property. The front of the box has been missing since we moved in and there are exposed cables spilling onto our stairs. I would like to get this removed and resolved asap please or at the very least a cover to be arranged for it. 

IMG_5947.jpg

Thank you in advance for your prompt response. 

2 REPLIES 2

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Kayylur

Thanks for using the Community Forums to get this issue with your damaged Omni box looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration over such a long time 😥 I would be more than happy to look into this for you!

If you're an active customer with us, we would not be able to have it removed as you need it for your services to work. But we can of course get a engineer sent out to repair the cover and tidy the cables! 

If you're a non-customer, our engineers only remove external equipment such as this in special situations - So it's not guaranteed that they would be able to remove it. But again, they can repair it for you no problem 😁

I am sorry no previous agents have been able to book an engineer visit for you in the past, I'll be able to get this done for you though 👨‍🔧

I'll send you a private message now so we can get this boxed off (No pun intended 😬

Speak to you soon!

Thanks,

Megan_L

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for having that quick chat with me in a PM Kayylur! 😁

The engineer visit is all booked in, please let us know if you have any other concerns after they've done their work 👨‍🔧

Thanks,

Megan_L