cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exposed broken cables

Toby80
Joining in

Hello,

I am wondering who to talk to about the cables in my front yard that have come up above ground and are split where the protective sheath ends.

I am intending to move to virgin when my sky contract ends and obviously this will not be possible with broken cables .

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

lotharmat
Community elder
Post up a photo to help forum staff work out who best to send to repair!

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hub 3 - Modem Mode - TP-Link Archer C7

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

lotharmat
Community elder
Post up a photo to help forum staff work out who best to send to repair!

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hub 3 - Modem Mode - TP-Link Archer C7

IMG_20210706_084343_7~2.jpg

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

if they are a safety hazard VM will come out and make them safe but they are unlikely to do much more

if and when you place an order for VM services they will then repair or renew the cable so you can have services - they dont [usually] do proactive work

Tony.
Sacked VIP

My front yard is being relandscaped and they need to be reburied, so won't be becoming a customer if not fixed 

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

wait for VM to get to the thread they will comment - my comments are based on how i understand they work - they [usually] will not do any proactive work - not becoming a customer will be your loss or not - i doubt VM will look at that as a reason to to anything but tidy up the end you show - they certainly will not relay the cable to your property unless you order the service - or thats my understanding

Tony.
Sacked VIP

Hi @Toby80 thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

I would like to help you get your external cabling issue resolved.  To enable me to do so, I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R