cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ethernet not working.

4eyes
Tuning in

Hi,

I am unable to connect to the internet via ethernet. Wifi is fine. Hub 3. Hub UI shows no connected devices.

24 REPLIES 24

If ethernet isn't working then it's likely the hubs ethernet controller has failed

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi

Thanks for your reply.

I wonder why the problem only began when Virgin's service when down?

.... and why Virgin didn't suggest that as a possibility and offer a replacement router when we finally got through to their support representative?

How do I get in touch with Virgin to let them know of the fault and what they need to do to resolve it?

Thanks in advance.

Julia

Hi Julia, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us although as the connection isn't yours, there isn't much we can do to help I'm afraid. 

If you can, get your neighbour to join the Forums and pop a post on regarding their issues. We'll then be able to pick this up and help support them. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thanks for your reply.

I am his technical support person.

Julia

Thanks for coming back to us @juliaatvmb as my colleague said we are limited to what we can do from this team without you being the customer.

I can send a private message over and we can report a fault to get this looked into further.

I will send over the message now and see what we can do.

Regards,

Steven_L