cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Erratic WiFi (Hub 3.0)

ldvrob
Joining in

Over the last few weeks we have had intermittent Wi-Fi.  Is there any work going on locally (PR2 - Preston)that would cause this? If not,  what would be causing it?

32 REPLIES 32

Hey ldvrob, thank you for letting us know this.

This is just some of our security checks to do to make sure we are speaking to the right person.

You can find out more about via this link. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

With the greatest of respect Matt,

I know why you are asking for this information and have replied to the DM's on 2 separate occasions, with no further action.

I get the impression that this, on the surface of it, appears to be some sort of delaying tactic, so that I may disappear back under my rock.

Please advise what I am to do next, as I've had a very frustrating weekend with the wi-fi continuously dropping off.

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Idvrob, if we need to discuss your account with you, data protection would be required before details of the account can be discussed.

This isn't a delay tactic, this is a legal requirement.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Hi,

is there any update you can give me?

I still have an issue with my internet and have rebooted my hub on several occasions.

Just as an example, I lost connection on 5 separate occasions between 12.00pm (noon) & 12.30pm today whilst watching PMQ's. 

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the responses,

To clarify on this ldvrob, when was the last time our team responded via PM?

Regards,

Kain

Hi Kain,

It was 4 weeks ago. I'd confirmed that I'd responded to the PM, which in reply was thanked and asked to do a pin reset. I did this, and to be fair, the hub went through an update process for a number of minutes, but unfortunately it still remains an issue.

Sorry to hear the issue is ongoing @ldvrob.

I have had a look into your service and I can see your hub power levels are out of sync. For this reason, I have sent you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope and provide a response when you can.

Thanks

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Akua,

I have replied to your PM with the relevant details.  Please could you confirm that you have received it. 

Regards, Rob 

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

No problem at all 🙂 Happy to have been able to help with this @ldvrob.

Please let us know how the appointment goes and if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Apologies,  me again. 

The engineer kindly came out on Monday of this week and replaced the hub,  so thank you for that,  but the engineer told me to connect to 'Virgin Connect' (which I already have) to check the WiFi signal around the house and the app won't connect to the hub.  So,  what am I doing wrong?