cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equipment

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi does the engineer bring your equipment when the install date is reached ?

5 REPLIES 5

lotharmat
Community elder
Should do!

Hub, cabling and connectors - unless you've opted for a quick-start - in which you should just be able to connect the hub to the socket with the provided cable, activate if necessary and you're away!

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hub 3 - Modem Mode - TP-Link Archer C7

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Anonymous,

Welcome back to  our Community Forum. Thank you for reaching out and for posting.

As @lotharmat suggested, unless you have opted out for our QuickStart Install option, the technician will bring all of the equipment needed to install your services.

Please keep us updated on how your visit goes and let us know if there's anything else we can do to help.

Thanks! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Anonymous
Not applicable

Engineer will be installing had i had the Virgin Media points could have done it myself as i did when i was with BT just a case of connecting up cables etc.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Anonymous,

If the option for a QuickStart Install was available to you, you would have been able to install the services yourself. 

However, sometimes this option is not available as our technicians have to ensure that all correct cables are already in place at the property.

I'm sure the engineer visiting will be able to have everything sorted out for you. Please keep us updated on how you get on.

Thanks! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Snowmantis,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thanks for your first post and for such kind words! 🙂

You're more than welcome to post any issues or concerns you're having with our service, our team is more than happy to help.

Thanks! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team