cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Engineer Charge

AndyD5
Joining in

Fault reported earlier today,virgin rep booked engineer visit for a few days time, I have now received a bill of£25.00 for the engineer visit,why? 

11 REPLIES 11

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Try calling in at 08.00 and follow options 1,1,4,4 "thinking of leaving" you should get through to the UK retentions team... tell them you are thinking of cancelling for being charged when you shouldnt - they should sort it for you

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @AndyD5
Welcome back to the community!
Sorry to hear that you've had a technician charge. I can certainly take a look at this for you to see if the charge is correct or not, though these charges are normally added after an appointment and you are advised if there will be a charge or not by the technician.
Please join me on private message so I can locate your account and pass account security with you. You can see your private messages at the top of the page in the envelope icon

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley