Menu
paulmanalishi
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Endless Hub 3 Issues, Restarts, Drops. Fed up.

Hi Everyone

switched from slow local BT broadband (no plans for fibre where I live and I live in a fairly built up area which I just can’t understand) to ultra fast 200 Virgin fibre (with Sky Q tv).

It started ok but now haven’t frequent issues around the router seemingly just restarting itself over and over again. 

Ive tried various things including renaming the SSID’s for 2.4 and 5 GHz but to no avail.

Admin log shows many many ‘critical’ issues of which I don’t understand:

A2200C66-FF66-458B-8B6B-A85E3F448971.jpeg

And here’s other info the router is currently displaying:F351E5EF-2A7F-4B8E-9361-C018CD3441B4.jpeg

D00D1629-C14B-4E08-BCDF-BAF5C041DFCE.jpeg

A60AC9B3-D665-4859-8682-7CA388D4B29A.jpeg

E08A73D9-BE73-4A9B-980C-E60814C056C1.jpeg

Desperate for help. Wondering whether putting a third party router on it and using it in modem mode would help but not convinced it would. I love fast broadband but I’d much rather have a reliable broadband of a lower speed frankly!!!

thanks everyone

Paul

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Endless Hub 3 Issues, Restarts, Drops. Fed up.

Try doing a pinhole reset to factory settings. Push the pin on the hub with the end of a paperclip in until you feel its its stop point and hold for a "timed" 40 seconds do NOT restart the router after that. Your passwords/passphrase for both Hub and Wifi will revert to those printed on the Hub sticker on its base/side/drawer.

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
paulmanalishi
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you but already done that twice...

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

If its restarting over and over and the pinhole does nowt, it's faulty. Call it in and ask for a replacement Hub that actually works.

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
paulmanalishi
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Ok I will do so would you know if any of the info I posted looks odd or does it sound like a hardware issue only? Cheers

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I am still only seeing yellow triangles. Usually means that the Mods have not approved the shots yet - but could be me needing a cache clearout Sorry- But I not the expert in the "errors" area anyway.

--------------------
0 Kudos