Menu
LHills95
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

End of 12 month contract - One month rolling

Hi all,

My 12 month VIVID 100 Optical Fibre contract is nearly over. Firstly, it says 'contract starting 21st February 2018' and also contract date Thursday 8th March 2018 on it - which one should I take as the end date?

Secondly, I am unsure whether I will be at the same property in 6 months so I don't really want to take out another 12 month contract so I think a one month rolling would suit. What are my options here - will this be taken out automatically or do I need to re sign a contract specifically for one month rolling? What is the cancellation policy for these?

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: End of 12 month contract - One month rolling

Given your situation, the contract date becomes irrelevant.

Virgin Media contracts are for a minimum contract period and revert to a 30 day rolling contract.

The downside for you is that you will have to continue at the ‘after discount end’ price for the remaining months you have with Virgin Media in your current home, assuming that you may not be moving to an area serviced by Virgin Media.

0 Kudos
LHills95
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I’m confused as to what my situation is - it’s the end of the 12 month contract i signed up for so surely I can either not renew with Virgin Media or take out a new month based contract? I also can’t find out how much the after discount price is; where do I find that? Thanks
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

it will be whatever your contract us now without any promotional discounts

0 Kudos
LHills95
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I am currently on the live chat and they have said I will be paying the full price of VIVID 100 which is £40 (I currently pay £41....)

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

if you are currently paying £41 what is what it will continure at

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi LHills95, 

Thank you for getting in touch regarding your package price. 

Were you able to confirm if the package with the Vivid 100 at £40 was entering you in to a new 12 month contract?  If not, we would just require a 30 day notice period before cancellation. 

Let us know if we can help. 

Thanks, 

Nat
0 Kudos