Menu
Vixen83
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Dropping wifi

For a week now I have notice my WiFi keeps dropping, I have run tests, rebooted and moved hub around on table but it still keeps happening can anyone help ? 

0 Kudos
Vixen83
Tuning in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Dropping wifi

Wi-Fi cuts out in bedrooms, I'm in flat so bedroom is on same level as living room it's frustrating

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

What hub model do you have? Read through the 2 "pink" posts at the top of this forum board and see if any of the advice in there helps.

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Vixen83
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi I have hub 3 and I can't see the pink post Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Look harder Smiley Happy

Screenshot 2019-03-04 at 00.29.18.png

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Networking-and-WiFi/Getting-a-better-Wireless-Network-Signal/td...

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Networking-and-WiFi/UNDERSTANDING-KEY-ASPECTS-OF-WiFi/td-p/3870...

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Vixen83
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Oh these bits i have looked at those and done everything it says 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

You haven't said, when the wifi drops do devices connected on ethernet cable also drop at the same time? If you dont know, test it. That will determine whether it is a wifi only issue or something else.

--------------------
0 Kudos