Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Dropping out

My old thread is being ignored now...

Live graph, cannot get through to Virgin... utter utter poor poor. How are we expected to work from home like this.. 350 package, so paying ALOT for a non existent service...

https://www.thinkbroadband.com/broadband/monitoring/quality/share/5809db2ec6893948ffe75307618032ce1d...

I don't know what else to do... i cannot get through to Virgin!

New Hub has been sent, I have a 6db attenuator... removed this, and it got worse to put it back on... clearly an issue here but i call is nevered answered!!!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Re: Dropping out

You need to wait for a rep to respond in your existing thread. It’s not being ignored - response times are 5-7 days

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Networking-and-WiFi/ADropOuts-from-new-hub-3-0/m-p/4483361#M344...

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 16
Flag for a moderator

I have been trying to get through on the phone all day... the line keeps dropping out after an hour.... the service is just a joke

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Making multiple posts won’t speed anything up 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 5 of 16
Flag for a moderator

@nunners123 wrote:

I have been trying to get through on the phone all day... the line keeps dropping out after an hour.... the service is just a joke busy.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 16
Flag for a moderator

If its a busy I should have a place in a queue system, meaning eventually I get my call answered.. the line dropping out EACH TIME is a joke.... 

You would think this 'queue' functionality would at least be working... but no, even the simple things don't appear to work 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Its now been a week and nothing..
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 8 of 16
Flag for a moderator

So keep to your existing thread.

Ive asked for this one to be merged with it. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 9 of 16
Flag for a moderator

great - any chance you can ask them to sort my issue?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 10 of 16
Flag for a moderator

No. You can wait for them to respond when they get to your thread. 

0 Kudos