cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropped frames problem when streaming

nawkaphotograph
Tuning in

Hello,

Im having alot of issues when streaming to twitch. I have thoroughly checked my hardware and my internet - Running tests to other platforms and using other streaming software but can't seem to find a solution.

I'm getting 50+ Dropped frames when streaming and No one has been able to help with the problem.

I have also just come off a 2-hour call with virgin customer support after being passed around to 7 people who have been no help at all.

7 REPLIES 7

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @nawkaphotograph thanks for your post although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns raised on both the broadband issues and customer service you faced.

I've ran some checks on the diagnostics for you, and it does appear that there is a congestion issue on the line which will be causing the performance problems you're explaining above, please accept my sincerest apologies for this.

The congestion issue is due to be resolved by Friday 24th June at approximately 09:00.

Please let us know how things are after this time and if still having further issues, we can take another look at this.

Many thanks

Tom_W

Hello Tom,

Unfortunately I'm still having the same issue with the dropped frames as off 9:18 this morning. It's now been over 2 weeks with this issue, please can I get some help urgently as this is effecting my income.

Thank you

James

Hi James,

I am sorry you're still experiencing some issues with the connection.

It does look like the area SNR problem is still ongoing, the current fix date/ time for this is 27th June 13.15pm.

Alex_Rm

Hello Alex,

Ive just got home and did a test stream but I'm still having the same issue with the dropped frames. 

When will this issue be resolved and will I be compensated for the services not delivering on what I'm paying for?

James

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I can only apologise at this time - the fault resolution eta has been moved back to 4th July 2022 09:00AM. 

Any information relating to compensation can be found here: https://virg.in/autocomp

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

Can you please give me an update regarding this issue as it's still on going! It's now almost a month I have been trying to get this issue sorted.

Hi @nawkaphotograph

I am very sorry that this issue is still ongoing.

I have taken a look at things from our side and the estimated fix date is showing as 21st July 2022.

I am sorry, our engineers are working on this and will have this fixed as soon as possible. 

I am sorry for any inconvenience that may be caused in the meantime. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide