cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drop out

pankaj_65
Joining in

My internet keeps on dropping out. I am on 350mb package.

I am in IT so I have done all it, reboot, left it switched off and started it up again.

Something don't seem right dBmV levels I think, please help or advise. Thanks.

Downstream bonded channels

Channel Frequency (Hz) Power (dBmV) SNR (dB) Modulation Channel ID

1138750000-22.527256 qam1

Downstream bonded channels

Channel Locked Status RxMER (dB) Pre RS Errors Post RS Errors

1Locked27.25514145912000451

Upstream bonded channels

Channel Frequency (Hz) Power (dBmV) Symbol Rate (ksps) Modulation Channel ID

13259980857512064 qam5

Upstream bonded channels

Channel Channel Type T1 Timeouts T2 Timeouts T3 Timeouts T4 Timeouts

1ATDMA00220
13 REPLIES 13

There is  an local area fault ref#F009507687 and been advised the current ETA fix time is 05 JAN 2022 12:30. The connection seems to be intermittent.

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

OK nothing can or will be done until that fault is fixed.

Jan 5th is an "estimate" - if its due to something similar to this one, it may take longer !

VM Cable being repaired.png

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

I manage to get an engineer out to check it all out. its seems there was NO issues in the area when he called his 2nd line support team, but there was issue with the cable and green box power supply. The engineer changed the cable and all working again, but the Power (dBmV) was still showing around -7 so he referred it to NET Team.

Hi @pankaj_65,

Thanks for the update on this. I'm glad to hear that the technician was able to take a look over things and that your connection has improved now.

How are things today? Any better? Did the technician state when you'd hear more?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!