cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drop connection at around 12AM

minhazbanuranga
Tuning in

hello,

my Wi-Fi connection keep going off at or around every night(12/12:30AM). I`ve tried to reset the router but it`s still not helping. Can anyone help me this issue as it`s very frustrating when streaming online and have to wait for at least 5/10 minute to reset the connection.

I`ve also attached my wifi graph from think broadband

https://www.thinkbroadband.com/broadband/monitoring/quality/share/80bffee7e04c764f09e6c444d4b9acfddf95a924-16-03-2022
8 REPLIES 8

legacy1
Alessandro Volta
Hmm sound like someone in your area using a jammer.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @minhazbanuranga,

Welcome back, thanks for posting.

I am sorry for the issues with your broadband.

From what I can see on our systems, your Hub has not been rebooted for many months. Can you try doing this for me before we move forward?

Let me know when it is done.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hello @Hayley_S I done reboot quite a time even before your reply it's still same.

Thanks for coming back to us @minhazbanuranga.

I have looked into this on our system and cannot see anything that would be causing this issue. Is this happening every night at the exact same time?

Regards,

Steven_L

Yes it's like 5/6 times in a week.

and in between 12:00A.M. and 12:30A.M.

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Afternoon @minhazbanuranga

Can you possibly offer us an update on the services? 

Do you have any more recent BQM links to share with us?

Looking into the local area, there doesn't appear to be any local area issues currently showing

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Thanks for providing that minhazbanuranga,

So I can go through a few WiFi recommendations with you I'll need a few more details, I've popped you over a private message for this (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm