Menu
Highlighted
oddjobx1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Disgusting service

My internet started playing up last Sunday but went off completely on Monday 11/3 my TV went off not long after. Rang up after a couple of days and was told it would be back on on Thursday. As it was a complicated fault. Thursday arrived still no service rang again Thursday night only to be told it would be Friday at 15.00. Friday came and still nothing so rang again and was told we are low priority and it would be back on on the 19 march at 14.00. I have checked on my virgin media app and it states good TV & internet in your area. So what the bloody hell is going on when I have nothing. I pay my bill every month by direct debit so I should be high priority. Customer services are going to get one hell of a phone call if my internet & TV don't come back on the 19th and I want some discount on my next bill. 

chenks
Community elder
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Disgusting service

you will be entitled to a pro-rata refund for each full day of no service once serviced has been fully restored.
0 Kudos
Roger_Gooner
Superstar
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

But only if you call and claim it.

--
Hub 3.0, TP-Link Archer C8, TP-Link TL-SG1008D 8-port gigabit switch, V6
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM Broadband Connection
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mia_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, oddjobx1,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Virgin Media forum.

I appreciate the frustration about the fault on the area causing your services to be down. Some repairs are more complex than the others but we always have our engineer/technician take care of repair.

Was your services restored on the estimated fix date?

It is true too that since you were not able to use your services, you can ask for loss of service credits. You can check the credit guidelines for more information.

Once  your services are up and running, we can then go for the credit for loss of service. You can call us on 0345 454 1111 to discuss it.

Thanks. Hope this helps.

Mia_C

0 Kudos