cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disconnecting

Polldog
Joining in

Hi, we've had issues with the box a while now and rang up and stated the router keeps disconnecting and dropping service, we've been told that there are issues and then there isn't. Today sin e morning until now, its been disconnecting nearly every 5minutes. I work from home and this has cost me money due to not being able to work from my laptop. Please fix this urgently. We've been completely led on to the point its now dropping every 5 minutes, yes we've done all the tests, resets and unplugged it many times. Can some one please help. 

2 REPLIES 2

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Polldog, 

Thank you for posting to us here on the community. 

We are very sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your service disconnecting. 

We have these tips available to help with broadband issues:

General broadband help

Service status page 

Wi-Fi hints and tips 

Wi-Fi troubleshooting

Slow speeds 

Speed test

When running a speed test we would always recommend running this via a wired connection This can be completed using an ethernet cable via a PC or laptop and will allow us to see the speeds available at the Hub.

We do have the Connect App that will allow you to scan your property to optimise the wireless network and if needed order pod's. Depending on your package these may be free but any package is eligible for these if needed.

Thanks, 

Nat

Hiya Natalie 

Thanks for the advice it's much appreciated we had to have an engineer come out to replace the cables in the end as they was bent and was stopping the signal getting threw .

But thanks again 😊