Menu
Sandyb0
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Disconnected

Hi, 

I'm new customer, who joined Virgin Media in June. For few month I happily use WiFi without any problem. On 17.8.19 my internet was disconnected incorrectly by someone else. I have never spoke to anyone or received any email regarding my account. All week I have tried to contact Virgin Media team asking for help,have to stay on the line up for  1hr each time when I spoke,as stuff keep transferring to different departments and seems no one have any clue how to sort things out. Today I received email that I need to return my route kit???? So please explain me how I can return something if I never cancel or disconnected service?? I need to have connected back on same account which I register in the beginning  as soon as possible. Can anyone from Virgin Media team advise, as the stuff on the phone mentioned that they not able to transfer me to speak with manager.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Disconnected

Hi Sandyb0,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear that your account has been disconnected in error.

I would like to invite you into a private chat so I can look into this for you, I will send you an invite shortly, please click on the purple envelope to start the chat.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos