cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dhcp not working and connected devices missing some connections

sparkybob
Joining in
Dhcp not showing devices, connected devices not showing all

yesterday:    before rebootbefore rebootAfter rebootAfter rebootDhcpDhcp duplicate post as pictures were  blocked 

I am trying to add cameras to my network, these were originally connected to the NVR, I have now connected 3 cameras directly to the network. At first they all showed up, but I needed to make the IP addresses protected. I had problems with the Dhcp, it was stating the request was confirmed but it displayed different ip addresses than I entered. Eventually I reset the hub 3 and now it isnt showing half the devices in Dhcp and missing some in connected devices, 7 ethernet in connected devices and 1 ethernet in Dhcp  and the NVR isnt being displayed. The hub would not let me add a reserved ip and I only had 1 reserved previously, after numerous attempts the IP of the original was changed even though definately not selected.

2 REPLIES 2

legacy1
Alessandro Volta
They might as will remove this from or people will be stuck praying to VM to fix it.

Just stop please get your own router with 1Gb ports and use the hub in modem mode.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello sparkybob.

Thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear you are not able to connect your NVD.

Can I please ask if you have contacted the manufacturer for trouble shooting as well.

Gareth_L