Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Devices connected via Wifi have no internet connection (Ethernet OK)

None of my devices that connect to my hub via WiFi are able to connect to the internet. This includes my phone, watch, photo frame, and echo devices. My phone says it is connected. All the WiFi devices are listed in the Attached Devices section at Advanced > Wireless > Security. My phone doesn't load webpages and my echo says it is "having trouble understanding right now".

The devices that connect via ethernet (mainly my pc) are connecting to the internet just fine, so it seems to me that the hub has "decided" to prevent any wifi device connecting to the internet.

I have tried resetting the router, both through the settings menu and also by unplugging it. But it didn't change anything.

This problem started yesterday, just after I had a power cut. That might be a coincidence, but it does seem a bit suspicious.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Devices connected via Wifi have no internet connection (Ethernet OK)

Hi RedPython,

Thanks for posting. I am sorry to hear of the WiFi issues. I've had a check on the account and cannot see any issues. Hope everything has been sorted, however if not, please let me know and I'll be more than happy to assist you further.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos