cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery for router

garytoman78
Joining in

Hi.

I'm due to get virgin media installed tomorrow, I have an engineer visit booked and had them out installing something at my house, I was wondering if the engineer bring the router with him, I have had no correspondence regarding this. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

g0akc
Problem sorter

They likely did the pre-pull already (something at your house) where they ran the cable from the street cabinet to your house.

The installation technician will come and do the internal cabling, make and test the connections and will likely bring the hub with them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know a bit about Wi-Fi, Telecoms, and TV as I used to do it for a living but I'm not perfect so don't beat me up... If you make things you make mistakes!

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

g0akc
Problem sorter

They likely did the pre-pull already (something at your house) where they ran the cable from the street cabinet to your house.

The installation technician will come and do the internal cabling, make and test the connections and will likely bring the hub with them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know a bit about Wi-Fi, Telecoms, and TV as I used to do it for a living but I'm not perfect so don't beat me up... If you make things you make mistakes!

Amazing, Thank you.

I just seen some people saying the got it delivered to the house or a shop, appreciate the help though and your time.