cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Day 7 of our current internet outrage, and still no updates

mediabob
Tuning in

We are in Islington and our internet has been down since 03:00 Tuesday 21st Feb.

No updates on what is happening or when it might be fixed.

Yes I have checked all the online resources and yes there is a fault. What I would like to know is when it will be fixed.

A water company or an electricity company would at least provide a status update of some sort. How does anyone get Virgin Media to give a status update? Or is it a case of they really don't have a clue?

5 REPLIES 5

Client62
Hero

Call 0800 561 0061 for the most up to date fault info.  It is an automated service.

mediabob
Tuning in

Just has a WhatsApp chat over many hours. The outcome - would I like a call on Thursday 2nd March!!!

TEN days after the internet failed

You can't make this stuff up

Please please stop telling me how to check status. I know how to check status - every hour I check it. 

Every hour it says there is a fault. I want to know how anyone gets it fixed?

After 7 days of this I need to know when it will be fixed. I don't need to hear there is a fault AGAIN

Stick to 0800 561 0061 gives the most up to date & local info.

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If its like the one below... would you give a definite fix time?....

VM Cable being repaired.png

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.