cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Damaged hub 3 need a replacement - how do I get a new one!!

cameronA92
Joining in

so i need some help please for the last few weeks the wifi part of my hub keeps failing i will reboot it sometimes it works then others it wont and when it does work it only works for a few hours then wont allow anything to connect to it again and with 4 kids in the house its maddness with no wifi.

ive contact virgin more then enough now over this and keep getting fobbed off and they are refusing to replace my hub how do i get a new one please before i LEAVE

4 REPLIES 4

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Your title says "Damaged Hub3" .... what damage has it sustained?

What are they saying when you call in to report it as a fault ?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @cameronA92, thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear you're having a poor WiFi experience and for any inconvenience this may be causing your household.  As it sounds like a pinhole reset is not fully fixing your issue, I would like to take a closer look on your behalf. I am going to send you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee

This WiFi part keeps failing and won't allow anything to connect part the wired devices work fine

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @cameronA92, thanks for getting back to me privately.  
This is just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember, if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand. Please bear in mind, you can manage your account from here. Your online account, will give you access to your bills, show your package details, diagnose any possible faults and monitor any orders and appointments you may have. 
Regards
Lee_R