cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Damaged hub 3 need a replacement - how do I get a new one!!

Jeanette63
Tuning in

My hub fell over and broke this week. I no longer have any wifi. I just need to order a new hub. How can I do this please. There is no obvious place to order one or speak to a human being to order one. Please help! 

14 REPLIES 14

MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta

You can contact VM to report the problem using ...

Pre-installation & Delivery team on 08000 521 734

Activation number on 0800 953 9500 

Text service on 07533051809

150 from Virgin landline.

0345 454 1111 from any other UK  phone.

The best time to call is weekdays 08:00 to get a UK agent, anything after 10:00 you must realise that you are quite likely to get through to an offshore agent that doesn't speak English as a first language.

Or you can wait on here for one of the VM Staff to pick up the thread but this may take a few days.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Jeanette63

Sorry to hear your hub fell over 

I can see that this has now been replaced 

How are things looking now?

Do you still need help at all

Gareth_L

Hi Gareth

I haven’t received a new hub. I still have no wifi!!! Please help.

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Jeanette63

I can get this sorted for you 

I will need to send you a private message to pass security 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Hello Jeanette63

I have just replied by private message with the appointment time 

Can you please let us know how the visit goes 

Gareth_L

thanks will do

Hello Jeanette63

Quick message just to see how the visit went with the engineer 

Did you get everything sorted 

Gareth_L

Hi Gareth

ive been in touch with the CS team about getting an upgrade to the new Hub 4 and I must admit I haven’t been impressed by how I have been treated. 

Working from home has become painful to the point that I’m offline for half an hour at a time and when connected I’m dropping off video calls constantly. I also am suffering from wifi issues in the back room of a 2 bed apartment which is not far from the router!

As a loyal customer I would really appreciate it if you could fast track me for the upgrade programme for the Hub4. 

thanks

roddy

@Mckrod wrote:

Hi Gareth

ive been in touch with the CS team about getting an upgrade to the new Hub 4 and I must admit I haven’t been impressed by how I have been treated. 

Working from home has become painful to the point that I’m offline for half an hour at a time and when connected I’m dropping off video calls constantly. I also am suffering from wifi issues in the back room of a 2 bed apartment which is not far from the router!

As a loyal customer I would really appreciate it if you could fast track me for the upgrade programme for the Hub4. 

thanks

roddy

The Hub4 is no better than the hub3. If anything it’s worse. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi