cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Loss of internet

Zeeshan1988
Joining in

Nearly for one year  I've had my internet cutting off  daily or every second day.

Either during the night  and during the day.

Complete loss of connection and takes 5-10 minutes to fix itself.

Been told no issues on the line. Router been changed,   just upgraded to 500mb from 350mb  and still an issue 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Zeeshan1988

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

How is the service today? Are the issues still ongoing?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

1: Let's get all your modem stats.. Goto to http://192.168.0.1 (or http://192.168.100.1 - if in modem mode) but don't log in. Click on "router status", and copy & paste the data from each of the tabs.

2: If you haven't already, please setup a Broadband Quality Monitor and post a link to your live graph. It monitors your connection 24/7 and provides excellent diagnosis of any underlyiing issues.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Zeeshan1988

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

How is the service today? Are the issues still ongoing?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Still has the issues.  Happened   twice in the last hour 

Hi Zeeshan1988,

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting. Sorry to to hear that you're still experiencing ongoing issues with your internet dropping out, we understand the frustration caused due to this matter.

Remotely looking from our end, we have located your account from the details provided from your community profile. We have detected some power level issues which will need an engineer to come and address this issue.

I will pop you over a private message, to take some personal details from you. Please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi.