cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crooks

johnwhenry
Tuning in

£52 a month to have Wi-Fi off all day and only crappy community forums for help. You’re a bunch of criminals. Roll on the day when you go bust. 

4 REPLIES 4

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If both wired & wireless connections are affected, you can check for area faults using 0800 5610061

There's a lot of expertise on here if you want to explain, but if it's VM support you'd prefer then just call 150 from your VM phone or 0345 4541111 from any other phone.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi johnwhenry 

If you can please explain what the actual issue is, then we can help get this looked into. 

Gareth_L

- random disconnections

- old “Super”Hub 2ac hub even after years of subscription

- unstable when I do seemingly basic things like disconnect a cable (to try to make good / move router after crappy installation at a stupid place on the wall). Multiple resets. Now alternating flashing blue tick for the last 2 hours. Literally impossible to find info on what this means  

Oh, and yes, I’ve checked the cables. And the power is on. And it’s not sitting in a bucket of water. And the house isn’t on fire. And Russia hasn’t invaded.

- infuriating security process for this community site (especially when having log in using mobile)

- utterly unhelpful and despicably friendly ‘Oops there’s a problem!’ error messages throughout your buggy apps/website

- (obviously) non-existent phone help service 

- forced to a community hub site to get basic help

Take your pick. £624 a year for this sort of wifi service. As soon as G Broadband comes available I’m moving - and I’ll even pay the (criminal) months of disconnection fees. 

Sorry to hear of the multiple issues you've been experiencing @johnwhenry

I'd like to book an engineer for you to take a look into this for you and will need you to confirm your name and address for me

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn