cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Critical errors

DigitalKilla12
Tuning in

Most nights I’m now getting disconnected from Call of Duty Cold War. I’ve checked, reset all the equipment, including the PS5, hub3, but to no avail.

Ive checked the hub3 error logs and I’m getting critical errors regularly. Can someone assist please ? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello DigitalKilla12

Sorry to hear of the broadband issues experienced, it's not the level of service or experience we want for any of our customers. Thank you for taking the time to raise this via the forums and welcome to the community.

I'm going to send you a Private Message to get some more details from you in order to look into this further.

Looking forward to your reply.

Rob

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

36 REPLIES 36

Z92
Trouble shooter

Can you post the other tabs. The downstream and upstream stats? The log is only useful when we have all 3.

E2EB4771-04A5-4FA2-8B25-844C7AD73D8C.png

2F5FC7C7-7DE3-4602-ACA4-7C7BE0B811EA.png

5FA3EA38-D32D-4510-B96E-40B36DCFB769.png

Is this correct ? I’d post the critical error message, but I believe it shows information I shouldn’t post. 

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
You have a connection issue that requires a tech visit. Most of your down power levels are below the minimum level of -6dBmV and your up power levels are maxing out.

Call it in on 150 (VM Phone) or 0345 454 1111 (any other phone) and see what they say when they test the connection. Calling at 08.00 midweek (09.00 Sun) is the best time to get through quickly. Although some people are still reporting getting through fine at other times with no long waits

If you get cut off after an automated reboot cycle, just call back in a couple of minutes as the system should know that you have just been on and it hasn’t helped and put you in the queue. Or try options 1,1,4,4, “thinking of leaving” - they usually pick those calls up quickly and then transfer you to the appropriate queue (or cut you off !).

You can also text them on 07533 051809 include account name/number and what the issue is – replies usually take longer.

A VM person should pick this up here and respond, but it can take a week or so for them to get here.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Thank you, I’ll do that 

Hello DigitalKilla12

Sorry to hear of the broadband issues experienced, it's not the level of service or experience we want for any of our customers. Thank you for taking the time to raise this via the forums and welcome to the community.

I'm going to send you a Private Message to get some more details from you in order to look into this further.

Looking forward to your reply.

Rob

My fault has now been resolved by an engineer today. The fault was in the main box that supplies my home.

Good to hear....I'm having the same problems after spending hours upon hours calling 150 and getting absolutely nowhere as it's intermittent. I'm giving up hope of ever getting it resolved, I've been with VM since it was Telewest Communications 20+ year's🙄

Hi @ScottyP21 thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear you're having issues with an intermittent connection.  Can you confirm if this is impacting you when connected via WiFi only or the internet is dropping as a whole?

Regards

Lee

Hi, the internet as a whole....really annoying if your in a gaming session 😳