cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost PCM and ongoing faults with new hub 4

Carlbro108
Joining in

Hi,  virgin recently cut me off in March (est).  I got switched back on but reassured this was not a new contract,  also confirmed on 4 occasions since.  By switching me back  on Virgin removed TV package, by doing so I now pay 57 PCM, I previously paid 41 pcm.  (Yes, that correct 16 pcm more, for less of a package).  I have raised concerns and a complaint querying why?

On Friday 24th June an engineer attended our home to fix the ongoing faults, no BB, intermittent BB, no WiFi, reconnecting devices daily etc.  the engineer was great, appeared knowledgeable abs helpful.  He installed a hub 4 and explained the benefits of this hub.   We have not gone one day since this date where the service has worked properly.  I reconnect our 3 sky w boxes daily.  I have not been able to work from home once as the service is sooo bad.  And as above I’m paying for this service, and never had it so bad.

I am also unable to connect my WiFi pods to the hub, this has had a huge impact on the upstairs of our town house, where there is now no reception, ever.  I have called at least 5 times to try to speak to a rep who can help me connect them again, after following all online tutorials.

I feel annoyed, let down and very stressed about all of this, I have had my issues with Virgin  since May 2017 but have always managed to resolve the issue.  This latest issue has gone on for 4 months and no resolution.   It really is unacceptable and impacting on my family’s every day life, from a cost perspective and the inconvenience, from the impact it has in my wife and I not working at home, to my daughter not being able to watch tv and use her tablets etc.

I beg for a one stop shop resolution.

1 REPLY 1

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Carlbro108,

Welcome back to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. 

I'm so sorry you've not had the best experiencing with us. It is certainly not the level of service we aim to provide. 

I'd like to take ownership of your complaint and get things resolved for you so will pop you a PM now so we can confirm some details and take it from there. 

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your page for my message. 

Speak soon!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs