cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contacting the Resolution Team to resolve a complaint

PGuillot
Just joined

I have been in a dispute with Virgin Broadband for 4 years now. They say they signed up my son for a broadband service; but they never did; yet they invoiced him. They have been chasing payment directly and through 3 debt collection agencies. My son gave me authority to deal with this on his behalf. 

My last contact with Virgin on this matter was in Dec22: I filled out a complaint form, asking to be contacted by email. Their Resolution Team emailed me in Dec22, gave me a complaint number and informed me they were looking into the complaint and would contact me again. They did not, instead I got chased by one of their debt collectors. I have just spent 35m on the telephone trying to be connected to their Resolution Team. Then the line went dead. Is there a contact number for the complaint team? 

2 REPLIES 2

g0akc
Problem sorter

Go to CISAS

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know a bit about Wi-Fi, Telecoms, and TV as I used to do it for a living but I'm not perfect so don't beat me up... If you make things you make mistakes!

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi PGuillot,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the account and how this has been dealt with. 

I am happy to take a look into this for you. 

I will private message you now to confirm your details. 

^Martin