cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constant loss of internet

Davidb0099
Tuning in

yeah, so, my internet is in a state of constant dropouts. very intermittent and unstable. it usually happens at peak times but it also happens randomly happens throughout the day. tried calling virgin media countless times and it's a constant battle of pinhole resets and a call back from a supervisor in 24-48 hours for escalation. my issues first began in January so 3 months of this is insane. i have VM 500. I usually achieve these speeds for download upon a speed test but my connection to things like games, streaming sites etc lags/ buffers and it's ridiculous. I have literally called virgin maybe 50 times and the issue is still ongoing had 2 engineer visits and a new hub. the issues affect both wifi and ethernet connections. the issues also seem to affect my upload speed. causing it to drop out completely during periods of instability. which makes my hobby of streaming very hard. 

so please can anyone help? 

Davidb0099_0-1646565162764.png

13 REPLIES 13

Do please keep us updated if you require further assistance from us @Davidb0099 and we'll be happy to assist where possible

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Davidb0099_0-1649608238345.png

yeah i need help

Davidb0099_0-1649613167611.png

idk how you can go about charging me £50 a month for this level of performance on your network

Hi @Davidb0099,

Thanks for coming back to us and I am so sorry to hear you are having ongoing issues with the service.

I have taken a look at the systems and there is an ongoing connectivity issue indeed. A technician is therefore required.

Will pop you a PM now to confirm some details and we can get the visit arranged 🙂

Hope to hear from you soon!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs