cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constant issue with network

Ramri
Just joined

Have been calling virgin media for the last two months regards to network problem. Everytime I call them it's the same answer...we have identified issue in your area and and engineer is working in it to fix it.

Seems like only my area has issue every other week and whenever I call an engineer is working on it. Only moved to this area 4 months ago and joined Virgin Media.

So pathetic

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
You can find out about any real issues by trying the “check service,”Area status webpage" (link at top right of this forum), BUT also try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually gives the most up to date info. and tells you of more local issues down to postcode level.

If nothing is reported on either of those two then report back here

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Apologies for the issues faced Ramri, 

Welcome to the community. 

From checking our service it seems that you are currently affected by an area fault with an estimated fix time of 22nd May around 13:00.

I can appreciate how frustrating this may be however our team are investigating to fix this as soon as possible. 

Thanks,

Kain