Connections issues

RobJeff
Joining in

D5D0BB16-3EA0-496E-AA3D-9DF3D3B2D267.png

2AD50157-B80D-4B1E-A292-C8884FE7F709.png

D3E62FF8-B4A8-4458-97E5-98C4F78C9878.png

352F22D3-1189-4F1C-A004-014C69955BDA.png

Hi,

Been unable to connect to virgin media all day and yesterday, tried several different things, resetting router and checking every connector.  Very difficult to find any good documentation beyond what I have tried to far.

I also have two other ASUS routers wired in to the virgin media and neither of them are getting any internet.

many thanks

Rob Jeffreys

A advice welcome

6 REPLIES 6

legacy1
Alessandro Volta
Are you using the hub in modem mode?
---------------------------------------------------------------

Anonymous
Not applicable

As legacy1 queries, you mention Asus routers but have logged in to the hub in router mode for the stats... 

Do I have to turn the router into modem mode for any other router connectivity?

Anonymous
Not applicable

You have loads of post RS errors. Call 0800 5610061 to check for local issues. Also check your cables and connections.

If you want to use the Asus routers first sort out the Hub /local issues then follow your router instructions using the hub in modem mode. 

legacy1
Alessandro Volta

You want one router to the hub get that working in modem mode then your other router connect by LAN port to the router connected to the hub.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @RobJeff

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear about the service issues you have been having.

I have taken a look at things from our side and there are no known issues with the service. 

How have things been since posting?

Please pop back to me when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide