cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection dropping

oldfieldc9
Joining in

The connection keep dropping, every 20-30 min that’s very annoying, we can’t call couse they saying everything is fine witch is not . Very unhappy with Virgin from 3-4 weeks:(((

4 REPLIES 4

g0akc
Problem sorter

Which connection?  Broadband?  Wireless?

Is a wired connection okay?

If it's your broadband set up a BQM.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know a bit about Wi-Fi, Telecoms, and TV as I used to do it for a living but I'm not perfect so don't beat me up... If you make things you make mistakes!

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Oldfieldc9 👋 welcome to the community! Thank you for posting. 

Sorry to hear you have been experiencing some connection issues. Having had a quick look for you it does appear you are affected by a local outage at the moment. Sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused by this! The outage is currently estimated to end on 10th February at 9am. You can check for updates here 👉 https://virg.in/service or call 📞0800 561 0061. Thank you for your patience whilst we get things sorted! 

Please do return to this thread and let us know if you are still experiencing issues following the confirmed end of the outage and we will investigate and offer further support. 

Wishing you all the best! 🌞

Molly

Wireless connection

Thanks for coming back to us oldfieldc9. I have looked into your issues on our system and cannot see anything that would be causing your issues on the live system at the moment/

How has your connection been running since you last posted here on the forums?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L