cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection buffers

Bwcferguson
Tuning in

Hi having problems with Facebook and you tube buffering tried all the usual reboots etc 

seems everything else is working ok anyone managed to sort this issue and could help what to do next? 

28 REPLIES 28

60DB64D1-7A4E-42DE-9F16-8F50CBCA941A.jpeg

I don’t understand this if anyone can shed some light if good or bad?  

Thank you for that information. Can you confirm the device you have been trying this on?

^Martin

BD5E7DC4-A3FE-4944-A3A3-C0734AA326BF.png

All we use in the house from social media is iPads and iPhones sometimes it’s alright and others times it doesn’t especially if am trying to watch sky go loses connection or watch any videos on Facebook iPhones 12’s and iPad Pro very frustrating as doesn’t do it with our bt Wi-Fi looking on the other posts seems am not the only one having this or problem this lady seemed to of got it fixed see photo 

I have double checked again and I can see that there are no issues on our side that could be causing this. 

You can try our WiFi help pages here and here to advise on how to improve your WiFi connections.

No even had this 3 weeks that answer isn’t good enough had no problems with the bt system there no way the internet connection should cut off the phones and go back to 4g !!! reset reboot nothing makes any difference they must be a problem some where? Which needs to be rectified we’re paying good money for service that comes and goes not acceptable am afraid. And there are loads of other ppl with the same problem on this community 

Hi Bwcferguson, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this one. 

It looks as though I picked up your post on the other thread here: Can’t access pictures on Facebook, Instagram or WhatsApp

As mentioned in that thread, I am happy to book the engineer to replace the hub for you in order to resolve this issue. If you can reply to me via the private message I have already sent, I can get the next available appointment booked for you. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hub replaced today and so far all is good thanks 😊 

Thanks for the update Bwcferguson and glad to hear replacing the hub seems to have resolved the issue. Monitor it over the next few days and let us know if you have any issues 🙂

Rob

Nope all good 😊 happy to have it sorted can now enjoy my Virgin broadband