Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 11 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: Connection Dropping

like i contacted them 2 days ago about this problem and they were meant to get back to me like when i checked the status of the area it said there 

was a known issue and it would be fixed but i have no idea what repairs they carried out and they never got back to me about it 

i'm sure at this point i should contact them to send an engineer over to check it out 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 12 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Yes you should.

You can text on 07533051809 to save having to wait on hold, or wait for a VM staff member to contact you on here, which can take a few days due to the number of active threads.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 13 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Thank you some much for your help and i'll be in contact with virgin media asp.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 14 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @CatTheko

Thanks so much for popping along to our Forums and for your first ever post - I am sorry that you;ve been having some issues with your connection dropping recently. 

I have been able to locate your account from your forum information and can see that you have been in touch since your thread - I also see that there are a lot of errors showing currently and it's been around 24 hours since you last rebooted. 

At the time of writing, we have no known area issues listed. As you  have reported this issue before in the last 7 days, this would now require a technician visit to come and take a closer look. I have booked the first available slot we have available for you. Please feel free to check this via your online account. If this is not convenient for you or someone over the age of 18 to be home, you can reschedule via your online account. 

Please do let us know how things go. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos