Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Connecting connect app

I am trying to connect to my router via the connect app to check for hotspots. The router is working as i am connected and able to use the internet but when i try to connect to my hub3 to do a hotspot check it says it cant find a hub? 

Any ideas?

Ive scanned the details as well as doing them manually with no luck

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Connecting connect app

You don’t need to connect the app to login to a hotspot when out and about. 

Or do you mean check for blackspots with your WiFi?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Trying to search for blackspots in my house using the app

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

You can do that without the app. 

Just go to different areas of the house with the WiFi connected and see if it drops or slows down. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

So a follow up question. I got the app.working it was caused because i had my vpn on and was scrambling my connection i think

Its now said i need a booster for one of ky rooms but when i tried to order it says i need to call. Is there a reason i cant order boosters online

Secondly it also said my conservatory had great connection but it often drops out in there and an altetnative speed test suggested i had 12 mips for my wifi.  Can i get the actual speeds from the connect app

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

If you need to pay for boosters then look at getting your own system installed 

0 Kudos