cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect app

kevcopp99
On our wavelength

I wonder if anyone know how to fix . Virgin connect .has just started to say " cannot find hub"  was fine until 2 days ago ..tried rebooting & unistalling and re installing the app but all fails ? 

3 REPLIES 3

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Sometimes a pinhole reset of the Hub will fix this issue

Do a Hub “pinhole reset” - first make sure the 2 passwords on the Hub sticker are still there and legible first ! Disconnect any ethernet cables from the Hub (leave the coax connected), and then with the Hub still "switched on" throughout, press pin in firmly with paper clip/SIM tray tool or similar "thin thing" and hold it firmly for at least 60 (a timed sixty) seconds, release the pin, leave for 5’ to stabilise - dont manually switch it off at any time. Passwords and SSID’s will reset to those on the sticker.

See if that sorts it.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

I don't know if a pin hole re set will be of any use to me without causing a lot of hassle right now .coz I changed Hub name and password to my own preference.

Just not sure 

Hi @kevcopp99.

Welcome back to our community forums and sorry to hear  you are having issues with your connect app. I can see that you have another post on forums regarding this. Please remain in contact with our team there who can look into this and provide a resolution.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs