cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect app

Antec-Pro
Joining in

Hi, connect app unable to find Hub3. I have uninstalled the app, reinstalled Hub3 but app cannot find Hub3.

Any thoughts. 

1 REPLY 1

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Antec-Pro, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear you're having an issue with the Connect App finding your Hub. In order for it to work you need to ensure you're loading the app when connected to your home WiFi. It won't connect if you're on mobile data, VPN or a different WiFi network. It this still doesn't work, do a hardware reset on your hub ensuring you hold the reset button for a full 45 seconds. 

If you're still having issues then we would need a little more information from you so we can feed this back into the project. 

If you're using an Android device, can you please go in to your Settings > Network & Internet > Select Internet > The one you're connected to, click on the settings cog > Scroll down to Gateway, Subnest mask, IP Address and DNS. 

If you're using an Apple device, can you please go in to your Settings > select WiFi > click the little I in a circle next to the network you're connected to. Scroll down to IP Address, Subnet Mask and Router.

Once you've navigated your way to the information, can you please take a screenshot of these and send to me in a private message please? To do this just click on my name and once my profile loads there should be a send message option at the top right-hand side 🙂

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs