cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect app

Muzzarina
Joining in

Hello, I have the same issue. I have hub 3 and WI-FI pod. The app recognises the pod but not the hub. It keeps giving this error message : ‘conflicting settings’ network settings closing with each other and when I click continue it gives me 2 options : same network ! And then when if choose either : oops something went wrong contact support. I contacted support and the people I spoke to didn’t understand the issue itself let alone solving it. I got transferred to tech agents who hung up on me and then called back and they said they would contact me back and nothing after almost 48hrs.. not sure what their ETA is for call backs. Hope someone on here know how to solve. I have tried resetting, rebooting, turning on/off, deleted the app and loading again etc and checked my phone settings and nothing does it ! 

3 REPLIES 3

Muzzarina
Joining in

IMG_9268.png

IMG_9269.png

IMG_9270.jpeg

IMG_9272.png

I have the same issue too. No idea how to rectify! Tried rebooting hub and deleting and reinstalling app…

Hi Muzzarina,

Thanks for posting, and welcome to our community 🙂

Sorry to hear you're having some issues with the Connect app, just to confirm, have you tried resetting the hub, not just a reboot?

Alex_Rm