cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect app won’t find hub 5

bjhfan
On our wavelength

I am also experiencing issues connecting my Motorola phone to my hub, though I had no issue with my Samsung tablet.

I have un-installed and re-installed with no luck and even tried within 3 feet of the hub and it still says it cannot find it even though the phone browses the internet!!

5 REPLIES 5

Client62
Legend

The connect app is very flaky.

It might be quicker to connect to the Hub's menus at http://192.168.0.1

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi bjhfan,

Thank you for your post. I'm very sorry to hear about the issue with the connect app. 

Can you confirm if you are still having this issue? 

^Martin

bjhfan
On our wavelength
Tried to access the application this morning and it now works. Maybe it just needed time.

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

As pointed out by @Client62 the app is very flakey.  AFAIK it needs to communicate with the VM "backend" database and this can cause a delay in the app working.

Nice to see it's working, but don't be surprised if it glitches again.   🙂

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey bjhfan, thanks for this reply and for confirming it now works ok for you.

Our online accounts take a while to update any changes such as new equipment fitted etc, although not sure why it took this long in your case.

We'll be around if you need further help with this or anything else in the future, please just give us a shout here and we're eager to assist you.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs