Menu
J2o1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Connect app problems

When i go into my app it says I have no access to home broadband. It also says i have no virgin mobile account

So I cant turn off the wifi to specific devices

no idea why this is. If anyone can help that would be great..

thanks

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Connect app problems

@J2o1 wrote:

When i go into my app it says I have no access to home broadband. It also says i have no virgin mobile account

<snip>

Reinstall the app and try again.  Failing that just use the Admin console on the Hub to do all you need to do and uninstall the app.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Paulina_Z
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi @J2o1,

Welcome back to our Community Forum! Thank you for reaching our about your Connect App issue! 

Are you able to update us on this issue? Did the deleting and re-installing of the Connect App as suggested by @Adduxi help?

Please ensure that your device software if up to date to ensure that the app is running smoothly.

You can always try to Factory Reset your Hub to see if this can help with the connection to the app.

Please keep us updated on this further, so we can help if needed.

Thanks! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Felim_Doyle
Superfast
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I'm not sure why but I found that uninstalling the Virgin Connect app and reinstalling it worked. I had to do this on a number of devices (Samsung Galaxy S8 plus and some S7s) running both Android 9.0 and Android 8.0. Nothing as drastic as a factory reset though.

Félim
Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, UK
0 Kudos