cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect app not showing connected devices

BobbyW
Dialled in

The app is showing some but not all connected devices, is there a reason? Can devices be hidden on the network and if so can they be unhidden?

17 REPLIES 17

BobbyW
Dialled in

Up until yesterday the connect app would also pause ethernet connected devices which was very helpful, but now the app doesn't show ethernet connected devices for me to be able to pause them. Is there any chance this feature could be switched back on?

BobbyW
Dialled in

Up until yesterday the connect app paused ethernet connected devices which was very helpful, but now the connect app doesn't show ethernet connected devices for me to be able to pause them. Is there any chance this feature could be switched back on?

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @BobbyW, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the issues with the Connect App.

Can you please confirm if these errors on the application are still present or have Ethernet connected devices now returned?

If this is still ongoing, can you please confirm if the device you're using and the application are running the current versions and don't require updates?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Problems are continuing.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app so I'm assuming that the app will be the most up-to-date. The device has recently updated its software 

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for checking and confirming BobbyW. 

With the devices that are not showing, are they connected directly to the Hub via Ethernet or Wifi? 

Also are any of the devices connected to a Pod/Booster?

Thanks, 

Nat

Nothing changed connection wise, as previously, the devices that last week I could pause were and still are connected via ethernet cable. They were showing, I could pause the connection and this week I can't because they're not showing.

Hi BobbyW, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this one. 

wW're sorry to hear you're having an issue with pausing your devices. We're currently investigating this with the team. They have advised that doing a PIN hole reset on the hub should allow the pausing feature to work. Make sure you hold the pin in for a minimum of 45 secs before trying again. 

Keep us posted on how things go. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Many thanks for your advice,  I've tried the pinhole reset several times and unfortunately this doesn't improve the situation.

Thank you for the update @BobbyW.

Are you also able to try reinstalling the app again and let me know if the issue persists?

Thanks, 

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs