cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect app is a JOKE

Lamai
Tuning in

I’ve only just joined in the virgin media and although I have no issue with the internet the connect app is a joke.

After a frustrating start for the app to find my hub now pausing my kids devices if a real pain. You don't have the automatic option to set up a regular “bedtime”, you can only pause it or unpause it manually. Unfortunately to my surprise after I’ve paused few devices the app stopped responding and I was unable to unpause them.

Now I’m worried that it will be happening all the time and I simply don't need to add this stress to my morning routine. 

I’ve made an official complaint and all I got is a bog standard response “we sorry for the inconvenience blah blah blah, make sure you do this and that” even though I’ve told them that the issue is with the app, not my ability to follow instruction.

Long story short, won’t be using it and won’t be recommending it. 
After my contract will finish I’ll be happy to go back to BT.

2 REPLIES 2

legacy1
Alessandro Volta
Its seem VM like shooting themselves in the foot when ever they go beyond the basics.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Lamiai, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

I am very sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with the app, we would want to do all we can to help. 

Can you please confirm if you have problems pausing/unpausing when using the app on different devices? 

Is the problem with unpausing occurring on any particular device?

Thanks, 

Nat