Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect app hub 4

Bkpete1
Joining in

Can’t seem to connect my hub 4 to the connect app

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hey there @Bkpete1, thanks for reaching out to us.

Sorry to see the troubles you're having with the connect app on your iPhone.
The connect app was made compatible with the hub 4 as of the 5th of July for iOS platforms.
It will be compatible with Android devices on the 12th July. Both will take a total roll out of 3 weeks for full migration.
In the mean time are you able to check if the app you have is on the most up to date version?

Kind regards.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Only works via Apple devices at the moment with the hub 4 not Android yet. 

100% correct

I am using a iphone 

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Bkpete1 wrote:

I am using a iphone 

In which case the latest version of the VM Connect app should work with the Hub4 provided that your IoS version is compatible.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hey there @Bkpete1, thanks for reaching out to us.

Sorry to see the troubles you're having with the connect app on your iPhone.
The connect app was made compatible with the hub 4 as of the 5th of July for iOS platforms.
It will be compatible with Android devices on the 12th July. Both will take a total roll out of 3 weeks for full migration.
In the mean time are you able to check if the app you have is on the most up to date version?

Kind regards.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

LoopyLeaG
Joining in

I used to connect to my hub 3 no problem. A while ago we got a hub 4 and it didn’t work with the app. I understand the app has now been updated to work with the hub 4. I use iOS, my phone is up to date I’ve downloaded the app again but it still won’t connect to my hub! 

Hi LoopyLeaG,

Welcome to the Community Forums! I'm sorry to hear you've still been having some trouble with the Connect app finding your Hub 4.

Can you please let us know the exact error message you're receiving and the exact app version you have? You can view this under the 'Home' tab and at your settings. 

Thanks

Beth