cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect app can’t find hub

Gavcur
Joining in

I have a Hub 4 and just moved home and eventually got installed. I have black spots and need to use the connect app to order the pods. The app won’t recognise I have a hub. I have tried deleting app, reset router etc and still no joy. 

how can I resolve?

13 REPLIES 13

Tired this one too and switched off but still the same. 

Please can you try doing a pin hole reset on the hub and then please try to reset it up.

Please do keep us updated on it. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Done this a couple of time too. No joy. 

Hi @Gavcur 👋 Thank you for your post. We're sorry to hear about the problems you've been having ordering WiFi Pods 😔

Just so you're aware, you need to be connected to your Home WiFi in order for the Connect app to connect to the Hub. It won't allow the connection if you're on a guest network, VPN or mobile data. 

If this still doesn't help, try clearing the data within the app. The following steps will help you do that: 

For your Apple device, you can try this: Open Settings > Tap your name > Tap iCloud > Tap Manage Settings > Tap the Connect App > Tap Delete Data. 
For your Android device, you can try this: Open settings > Apps > Connect App > Storage > Clear data / Clear cache.

We hope that helps but if you're having any further problems, please don't hesitate to let us know 😀

Regards,
Daniel