Menu
Bazman1
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Connect Honeywell lyric T6R to WI-FI

Could anyone please help me to connect a Honeywell Lyric T6R wireless thermostat to to a Superhub 3. I have tried all the standard sugestions such as reseting both and changing channels on the 2.4 range to no avail. Thanks Chaps.

0 Kudos
ernstn
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Connect Honeywell lyric T6R to WI-FI

I have just upgraded to Hub 3.0 and am having the same issue. MAC filter is enabled on the router and the thermostat's MAC address is entered correctly. But it doesn't seem to want to connect.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
ernstn
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Just sorted mine. Using the iPhone app, I set the thermostat up as a new one. You need to connect to the thermostat WiFi on the app (it tells you how) and then you will be prompted for your router password. Mine is now connecting fine.

0 Kudos
bloydie
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi have you had any joy with this? I am also on Hub v3 and i'm just not getting this to connect. On an a Samsung S8 i have tried connecting the device via the two methods below. 

1) Single ssid using both 2.4 and 5 ghz

2) Create seperate SSID for 2.4 and 5, and then trying to connect to 5

0 Kudos
Bazman1
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I made it connect by disabling the security and ticking the 'Deny All Devices, unless in Wireless Filter List' in 2.4 Ghz and then putting the thermostat on the filter list  Hardly ideal but it works.

0 Kudos